Alaskan Fishing Slot
Microgaming has launched about ten machines on the fishing thematic. Now it is time for another one with its characteristics and game-play. Make sure of it personally and go fishing with Alaskan Fishing slot. That will be another exciting adventure in the cleanest and coldest waters of Alaska. You can always play for free the demo of this slot machine on the top of this page.
Personal testers opinion
The stacked symbols and 243 lines give the potential to the usual spins. The bonus at Alaskan Fishing online slot is triggered more often than usual, according to statistic, can be launched in every 122nd spin (0,82%). Little more than 15% of the prize pool is reserved for it. In this case, the average winnings from the bonus were only 30x my bet. So the main action will happen during the usual spins, where are the rest 85% of the pool prize. Middle recommendation about fulfilling the bonus requirements; wagering - 4,91 out of 10.
Hidden parameters and settings of Alaskan Fishing slot (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 122nd spin (0,82%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 32,71%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 85% in the usual spins and 15% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 203x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 30x.
- Volatility is 5,73 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 4,91 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.63% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the slot machine
You can admire the natural beauty of Alaska, especially since it can be combined with fishing. Here is the river, comfortable playing rolling forward waves and fish. It is time to sit down on the shore and begin the adventure. Calm music, like playing the guitar and singing birds will be a great addition to your vacation.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of lines - 243 (all ways wins)
- Cost of one coin - from 0.01 to 0.05
- Number of coins per spin - 1-10
- The size range of rates - from 0.30 to 15
- Maximum payout per spin in the usual spins - 1 215 000 coins
- Most profitable symbol - х500 (Wild)
- Wild symbol - yes (Logo of the slot)
- Scatter - yes (Boxing with the fishing tackles).
- Free spins - yes (Scatter triggers 15 free spins with a multiplier x2)
- Bonus game - yes (2 symbols of Fisherman launched the bonus game).
- The expected payout percentage (RPT) of the machine - 96.63%
- Card symbols are the cheapest. They will delight the angler with the winning of 3 and up to 80 coins.
- Eagle and bear add 7, 20 or 100 coins to the balance.
- Pisces and Cup pay from 15 up to 350 coins.
- Wild symbol (the logo of Alaskan Fishing) in their combinations brings to 60, 100 or 500 coins. It can replace any items except for Scatter and Bonus symbols.
- Three scatter symbols are considered independently of the positions on the reels triggers 15 free spins with doubled winnings.
- Symbol of fisherman pays from 50 up to 400 coins. But if fisherman appears simultaneously on reels №1 and №5, then you will discover an exciting bonus.
In the bonus game in the role of a fisherman, you will find yourself right on the river bank. Here the water disperses several laps, and you will choose to cast a line. You will have five spins and all of them winning. But how many fish-coins you will be able to get will depend on your luck.