How to win at Aloha Cluster Pays
The Paradise Hawaiian beach with the warm sun, fruits, music and grinning idols call each player to relax. But in order not to lose your head with colours of the island and learn how to win at Aloha Cluster Pays slot machine, we recommend you use the following information. Our memo about the behaviour on the beach is introductory, but you should consider it to get increase chances of winning.
Personal testers opinion
This machine has a low potential for big winning. The slot works on the principle of changing the cycles, depending on the size of the total bet. It seems if the player is spinning with high stakes, the slot machine makes a short cycle. For example, playing €1 for a spin, you will be in a middle cycle and via €100 per spin - in a short cycle. The average winning from the free spins feature is 41x. The sticky spin feature can give more with top symbols. Our recommendations are rather neutral than negative. However, there are more exciting choices to play for real money in the line of NetEnt slots.
Hidden parameters and settings of the slot (data from testing)
- Volatility is 4,53 out of 20 (low). Aloha has a low potential of winning and was created mostly for fun.
- Cycle length is from short to average. Higher are your stakes, shorter the cycle will be.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 6,01 out of 10.
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 205th spin (0,49%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 20,83%.
- Distribution of winning is 79% during usual spins and 21% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 219x.
- The average winning from the bonus free spins feature was 41x.
- RTP of 96.42% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.